pypixxlib package includes a series of classes to define our devices. For each possible device
there exists a corresponding class. Each device class has a file with corresponding classes for all the devices (ex:
viewpixx.py has the class
If you create an object that instantiates a class for a device you have connected, all possible functions attached to the object are guaranteed to work and to be applied on the correct device, assuming the operations are permitted.
If you are programming for something more permissible or
if you do not know which device will be used, you can use the
_libdpx Wrapper Module, which does not
guarantee the functions will work, but does guarantee all the functions will be called on the correct devices if you provide the
- Getting Started
- Basic Demos
- Example 1 - Setting up a device in High-bit depth grey-scale mode.
- Example 2 - Setting up a PROPixx to display in 480 Hz.
- Example 3 - Setting up a PROPixx to display in 1440 Hz.
- Example 4 - Setting up a PROPixx for a 3D experiment.
- Example 5 - Changing the back-light intensity on a VIEWPixx
- Example 6 - Recording changes in digital-in
- Example 7 - How to verify the chromacity and luminance of the colors of your device using i1Device
- Example 8 - How to read button presses from a RESPONSEPixx
- PROPixx Controller
- Analog In
- Analog Out
- Audio In
- Audio Out
- Digital Inputs
- Digital Out
- DPx Device
- Dual Link Out
- 3D Features
- Libdpx Wrapper
- Scanning BackLight Features
- Video Features
- VGA Out
VPixx inc. keeps the right to modify or otherwise update this document without notice as required by a constantly evolving marketplace, client requests or to adapt to new progress or constraints in engineering or manufacturing technology. The information contained in this document may change without prior notice.
No part of the written material accompanying this product may be copied or reproduced in any form, in an electric retrieval system or otherwise, without prior written consent of VPixx inc. Product/company names mentioned in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners.
VIEWPixx, DATAPixx, PROPixx, are registered Trademarks of VPixx inc.
For more information about our company and products, visit our Web site at www.vpixx.com
For information, comments or suggestions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Our offices are located at: 630, Clairevue West, Suite 301 Saint-Bruno, Quebec Canada J3V 6B4